8.19.2007

No One Can Serve Two Masters

Matthew 6:23-25
24"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money.
I agree. No one should work two jobs. "Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other."
So, I quit my least liked job... the library. Hooray!!!
It's not that I don't like the library, I do like the library, but I don't like working as a book-put-away-er at the library.
I would have to put myself in the "hate the one and love the other" category, not the "devoted to the one and despise the other" category. Reason being: I'm not really devoted to either job, but I do like my new job better.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hehe. :)

Love your new layout and esp. the title--made me chuckle. :)

sgreenjeans said...

Thank you. I hoped some one would enjoy the new layout. I'm glad you did.

Janel said...

I'm so glad that your new job is working out well for you. That is very fun.