7.13.2007

Whayer Haav You Bene?

Well, here I am again. I did not disappear. Well, maybe I did. ;)

Much has happened since I was last here.

I graduated from college and now have an AA in...nothing in particular.

I began going to a Bible Study. Great stuff. I would suggest studying the Bible to anyone.

All of the ministries I'm involved in the fall are over. :( And the LORD confirmed to me again and again that I'm not to be in any particular church ministry this summer, but I have not "forsaken the gathering".

I got a new job in Human Resources, can't tell you where online... :D But I like it. So, now I'm working two jobs.

I've been doing lots, for me, of swimming and reading and gardening and eating and reading and gardening and eating and working. :D

It's strange to think that I will probably not being going back to school in the fall.

The Lord has been teaching me soooo much and has been so good to me and I shall update y'all on that directly. I already began the blog for it, I just have to finish it.

3 comments:

Janel said...

Oh Sara, there is so much that we have in common this summer.:) It will be exciting to see where the Lrod leads us in the fall.

Janel said...

Okay Sara,
It is time for another where have you been post....because it has been awhile.:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on graduating! Have a great summer, in whatever capacity you are ministering in !