5.31.2007

TEN little known facts about little me

Okay, I'm it! :D Katie tagged me. I've never been tagged before so here goes. I'm supposed to tell y'all ten little known things about me.


First I'd like to say, considering that the world is very large and has many people. "Little known" is relative, but I suppose means the things I am to say should be little known to those who "know" me. No one really knows me, but God, and there are things that I will probably never tell anyone, but that's beside the point which is to be made here.


Ten Little Known Facts About ME:


1. I was born at 2:22AM and have always been a night person. My mom told me that I've never liked to going to bed, but she was hoping I'd grow out of that aversion. I haven't.


2. In my short, 20 year old life, I've wanted to be- (in no particular order) a doctor, a vet, a vendor, a grocery store clerk/shelf stocker, a teacher, a missionary to ecuador, any missionary, a Russian interpreter, an entrepeneur, a therapy dog trainer, a message therapist, a lifetime student, a gardener, and probably a few other things ;)


3. Today I'm wearing black shoes and two matching black socks. This is a true accomplishment!! :D



4. I wrote in my first journal when I was 12. That journal took me three or four years to "complete" and the pages are still not all full. When I turned 16 I started a new journal and since then I have completed (to the very last page) at least 7 journals.



5. I was a big, fat baby.



6. I was homeschooled (most of you knew that, but what you might not know is), two years ago I started going to school at community college. Since I started college I've learned that going to church isn't everything in life, but my relationship with Jesus must be. I've learned that "the world" is people who don't know Jesus and they really are out there!! I discovered that no matter where you go people are spiritual and want to talk about spiritual things. I've come to realize that when the Bible says, "Do not be conformed to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind" and other such verses it is not talking about being different from people in my world (church) who are "less spiritual", but being different from people who don't have Jesus. I've found that sharing the gospel isn't scarry, but actually FUN and exciting!!



7. I was really nervous about turning 18 because I thought it meant that I had to hurry up and behave myself! Wasn't I cute :P I thought I had to grow up all in one day and be "an adult." I obviously think differently now, because I'm still not grown up.

8. When I turned twelve I was most excited about being allowed to walk past "the stop sign" and most bummed about having to do my own laundry.

9. If I could go anywhere in the universe I would go far enough out in a space shuttle to see what this old earth looks like and I would sing Psalm 139.

10. Drum roll please/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
I wanted, here, to make some big announcement or reveal the truth to some lie or deceit that I've been telling about myself, but there is nothing. No announcement, no lie, no deceit that I can think of... So you shall have to be satisfied with the privilege of knowing that my room is mess, I'm ecstatic about finishing college in 10 school days, 12 regular days, I wish I could fly like a bird and run like a horse, I love, LOVE to get dirty, and I'm not afraid to die.

2 comments:

Janel said...

Very cute Sara. I should get around to writing mine.:)

Katie said...

I loved six and ten. Very nice. :D