8.02.2007

The Time Has Come, But It Shall Have to Wait

Janel you are quite right, it's time but...
I'm doing so many interesting things this summer that I haven't had time to blog and even right now I'm simply on my lunch break at work, so I don't have the time required to be an excellent blogger.
The most important things you need to know about me so far this summer:
I'm working two jobs, sometimes three (when I'm house sitting), plus one hour a week a tutor, which is not included in the original count.
I'm also trying to stay on top of my friends who are going back to school this month, spending as much time with them as we can find to make up for when they WERE gone and when they WILL BE gone. It can be quite a challange. :D
I like challenges so it's been a lovely summer.
I have all kinds of stories to tell and a book review to share with y'all. These will come in due time. The Lord's timing is perfect.

1 comment:

Janel said...

yea, she is still alive.
oooo what book? I'm excited to read about it.